Thursday, June 13, 2013

CAPRI IS CALLING

I have never been to Capri but that is about to change as next month just after the Couture shows in Paris I am plane surfing to Capri and couch surfing at my friend's house.  I am excited to see Capri as my fantasy is that everyone is in Pucci 24-7.  This 60s classic Pucci jersey shift with fun flapper lemon fringe is my ideal of what the chic women of Capri will look like.  However, one needn't meet me in Capri to be the epitome of resort chic!  This is the dress that takes you through the summer day and night; flats and heels; sun and sunset.  Throw it in a zip-lock bag along with a bikini, shorts, and some tees and you can pretty much get through a weekend in the Hamptons.  However, I do hope to see you in Capri, too!  What should I wear?


Emilio Pucci jersey and fringe "flapper dress" c. 1960s.  Marked size 12, modern 6 SOLD
For additional information, please email blog@decadesinc.com or call + 1 323 655-1960. You may also visit us in person at Decades 8214 Melrose Avenue in Los Angeles, California. Please reference the description above, if calling or emailing.