Monday, January 28, 2013

WTF AND LOVE

I love to buy things that make me question "why am I buying this?"  This may seem totally impractical, but I am drawn to things that confront and confuse me.  Those are the types of objects that make us progress creatively. This Anonymous possum vest is a WTF fabulous example of something that may not have an exact position in your closet at time of purchase, but will suddenly inspire you.  I actually would love to to see it worn a little rock 'n roll: ribbed tank and leather leggings with super angry heels.  How would you style this and how would you describe it?  Yes, it's weird and wacky and totally fabulous.
-Cameron





WTF possum fur vest brown (no label) size 2 (very small armhole), c., who knows! SOLD

For additional information, please email blog@decadesinc.com or call + 1 323 655-1960. You may also visit us in person at Decades 8214 Melrose Avenue in Los Angeles, California. Please reference the description above, if calling or emailing.