Monday, December 31, 2012

WE WILL MISS (ONI) YOU 2012

I managed to get some sort of food poisoning yesterday so I will start the new year slimmer.  In an effort to distract from the nausea, I have spent way too much time on Instagram -- seeing friends spending their holidays in places where this Missoni silk jersey caftan gown makes great sense.  Think Cabo, St. Barths, Dubai or Rio.  I type from bed but I am wearing a Givenchy tee-shirt with my Uggs so trying to be chic and comfortable which is exactly what this 1970s Missoni is all about.  A cream (almost tea-stained) gown with attached cape that has a stunning floral print and multi-color fringe.  This remains one of my favorite Missoni designs of all time.  Various versions of this dress have come our way and it always sells quite quickly because it's a show-stopper which is just as home on a beach barefoot, as it would be at a grand international wedding with an updo'.  It's a great way to start 2013: comfortable, sexy, iconic.
-@CameronDecades



Missoni silk jersey cream jersey fringe trim cape gown with floral and bird motif, c. early 1970s. Modern size 4 SOLD
(it's not flawless - post dry cleaning some spots remain, but if I can live with it, can't you?) For additional information, please email blog@decadesinc.com or call + 1 323 655-1960. You may also visit us in person at Decades 8214 Melrose Avenue in Los Angeles, California. Please reference the description above, if calling or emailing.