Sunday, December 30, 2012

NYE 24-7

What's everyone doing for New Year's Eve?  If you have somewhere chic to go or even if you are going to stay home, why not dress up?  As a matter of fact, I realized that I dress like it's NYE every day of the week! It's fun to dress to the nines.  Jean-Louis famously dressed Marlene Dietrich in illusion gowns as well as his wife, actress Loretta Young and Marilyn Monroe.  This evening dress has an illusion bodice with an attached crystal embellished net shell with a beautiful empire length velvet skirt.  It's what I would call "terribly elegant."  Although I will be in bed on NYE, I will be wearing Sulka PJs.  Incidentally, we are OPEN on New Year's Day.  We've been so busy at the store between the holidays, Store Director Geoffrey and I decided to start 2013 open and ready for fashionistas!
-Cameron



Jean Louis black velvet gown with crystal net detail, c.1960's. Tag marked 8, modern size 2. SOLD

For additional information, please email blog@decadesinc.com or call + 1 323 655-1960. You may also visit us in person at Decades 8214 Melrose Avenue in Los Angeles, California. Please reference the description above, if calling or emailing.