Tuesday, October 23, 2012

HOME SWEET HOME






































While Cameron is off on his phenomenal book tour, I am taking the Decades trunk show on the road to my hometown of Detroit.

 I love Motown!  It truly is a beautiful city, with amazing food, architecture and importantly, fashion.
Some of our biggest names in fashion—Diana Ross, Veronica Webb and John Varvatos-to name a few are native Detroiters.
 And I’m going to get my fashion fix while in the Motor City.
 On Thursday October 25th, I will be attending Fashion Across the Decades-a fashion show fundraiser for the Children’s Hospital of Michigan.  Decades gowns will be featured in the presentation.  For more info go to charityfashionshow.net
 And then on Friday October 26th, and Saturday October 27th, the Decades trunk show opens in Grosse Pointe Farms at the Hill restaurant on Kercheval Avenue .  I’ve carefully curated the selection, and cannot wait to see my hometown reaction and hope you can make it.
 Side note: does anyone have an in with Mother Nature?! I land on Wednesday.  76 degrees. Sunday I’m going to the World Series (Go Tigers!) and it’s going to be a blustery 35. 
Packing is going to be a real situation.
-Christos