Saturday, July 21, 2012

YOU BETTER START PLANNING YOUR OUTFITS!

There is a lot going on this fall so start planning your outfits and shop Decades!  In September, the wonderful new documentary VERSAILLES '73 will premiere and you know that the pressure is on to be dressed to the Nines when the film comes to your local cinema.  The Atlanta premiere is on 4 September, followed by NYC.  I am so excited to be the narrator of this wonderful project.  But your sartorial demands have only just begun as in October I am going on a world book tour to promote my Bloomsbury release, DECADES: A CENTURY OF FASHION.  I know the best dressed guests on the planet will be attending the book signings so put on your best vintage or soon-to-be-vintage and let's talk fashion.  Honestly, I can't wait to introduce both the movie and book to fashion lovers around the world. I am working on my outfits already.  If you need any styling tips, just email your friends at Decades.  As Vidal Sassoon famously said, "If you don't look good, we don't look good."
-Cameron