Sunday, December 04, 2011

DECADES ON RODEO DRIVE!

Decades is finally represented on Rodeo Drive as we have installed windows at Stephen Webster's Via Rodeo Boutique featuring a Stavropoulos and a Mugler gown from your favorite store! A cocktail party last night feted the installation and you can view all the fun party pictures here. Jeff Snyder and Decades ICON Jarred Cairns art directed the windows and I love what they did.
FYI this may be my last blog post for the next 10 days since I am traveling to five countries in that many days, BUT Eri will be blogging like crazy so follow the site to see our latest acquisitions. On the 12th of December we launch the sale of the LYN REVSON fashion and accessory collection which includes incredible and unusual HERMES bags. If you miss my pearls of wisdom while traveling, make sure you follow me on Twitter @CameronDecades and on Facebook.
Happy trails!
-Cameron