Thursday, October 27, 2011

WHY PEOPLE LOVE DECADES AND WE LOVE PEOPLE

Bonita Stewart is the gorgeous VP of Sales at Google. Google her if you want to learn more! Bonita came into the store two weeks ago and we started chatting and she explained she was attending the Lincoln Center fundraiser where two titans were having a tête-à-tête: Oprah and Ralph. (Certainly you read about the event that happened on Monday night!) What to wear? We solved that problem with this vintage Pauline Trigere and I suggested making it strapless and lowering the bustline. Bonita followed my suggestions and was so sweet to share this picture from the gala. Bonita also shared with me that Pauline Trigere was the first designer on 7th Avenue to hire a black model...in 1961. I am so happy Bonita looked stunning and happy she followed my advice :)
-Cameron