Thursday, October 06, 2011

THE TIME HAS COME

Hello fall! I am ready for you. I have been waiting for what feels like fifty plus years, but I am all yours and will work on many of you. I am an equal opportunity "opportunity". You see, I am a Balenciaga Haute Couture early 60s nubbly wool coat that will work on a multitude of sizes. I am the shape of next season, even though I was made decades ago. Actually, I am perfect to wear right now with a pair of Perrin leather gloves and some Ghesquiere-era current Balenciaga. Trust me, I am a really good investment and I am lined in red. Please take me home.
-This coat as channeled by Cameron






Cristobal Balenciaga Haute Couture nubbly black wool coat lined in red, c. early 1960s. Modern 4 to 10. SOLD

For additional information, please email blog@decadesinc.com or call + 1 323 655-0223. You may also visit us in person at Decades 8214 1/2 Melrose Avenue (2nd Floor) at Harper Avenue in Los Angeles, California. Please reference the description above, if calling or emailing. For email requests, kindly include your full name and phone number plus City, State, and Country from which you are contacting, so may offer you a high level of personal service.