Monday, August 08, 2011

LIQUID ASSETS

With the DOW plunging, yet the price of gold hitting $1,723.40 in after-hour trading, might I suggest you put your money on what may be your most tangible asset: your body dripping in liquid gold by Loris Azzaro!

I have had a long love affair with Azzaro. This twisted gold lurex strapless empire pleated dress is a very iconic style Azzaro made famous (we have sold this style previously in black crepe). I love the flashy gold because it is just the right side of tacky. It may seem odd for me to refer to something at Decades as being "tacky" but it is a true compliment when I call something the right side of tacky! Why it is almost the highest compliment I can give something or someone, actually.
With a bit of tact and with a little tacky, I remain.
-Cameron







Loris Azzaro strapless evening gown in gold fully pleated, c. 1970's. Modern size 6 SOLD



For additional information, please email blog@decadesinc.com or call + 1 323 655-0223. You may also visit us in person at Decades 8214 1/2 Melrose Avenue (2nd Floor) at Harper Avenue in Los Angeles, California. Please reference the description above, if calling or emailing. For email requests, kindly include your full name and phone number plus City, State, and Country from which you are contacting, so may offer you a high level of personal service.