Monday, March 14, 2011

No Plastic Bags!

I know this bag doesn't look like much in the first picture, but it looks fabulous in the last so just scroll down! This is the Hermes Picotin bag in black Togo leather with palladium hardware. I know the first time I saw one of these I wanted it for my grocery shopping. Were I to see someone at my local farmers market (Larchmont, for those of you stalking me) throwing fresh produce and a loaf of bread in this bag I would fall in love. Nothing on this earth could be more chic than a Picotin replacing a plastic bag. If you live in Santa Monica, this is the perfect time for you to invest in this bag. If you are not aware of the growing ban against one time use plastic bags click here.
*Daniel*






Hermes Picotin bag in black Togo leather with palladium hardware, 2009. Measures 32cm x 24cm x 32cmSOLD

For additional information, please email blog@decadesinc.com or call + 1 323 655-0223. You may also visit us in person at Decades 8214 1/2 Melrose Avenue (2nd Floor) at Harper Avenue in Los Angeles, California. Please reference the description above, if calling or emailing. For email requests, kindly include your full name and phone number plus City, State, and Country from which you are contacting, so may offer you a high level of personal service.