Thursday, February 17, 2011

SCISSOR SISTERS!

Everyone run and go see the fantastic documentary on the amazing Vidal Sassoon. I took my good friend Peggy Moffitt to the Los Angeles premiere and her fans were so excited to see her as she is featured so prominently in the movie and Vidal created her iconic haircut that continues to look so modern and relevant. I introduced Peggy to Tabitha Coffey from Bravo's popular show Tabitha's Salon Takeover and these two stylish ladies hit it off immediately!

The film is a celebration not only of Vidal Sassoon's genius and his fascinating history, but also highlights the excitement and progress of the 1960s. London sure was swinging and so much innovation occurred. The archival footage is so inspiring.

I was amazed that one fan of Peggy's actually has a tattoo of her image on his arm. That's a commitment and I took the picture to share with you.
-Cameron




VIDAL SASSOON: THE MOVIE
HOW MAN CHANGED THE WORLD WITH A PAIR OF SCISSORS